Personally Identifiable Information
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number etc. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers. We do not collect personal information about individuals except when such individuals specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis. obituaryads.com is not intended for use by children and minors. Parents are requested to ensure that personal information is not provided by minors on obituaryads.com.
Sharing of Information
obituaryads.com treats your personal information or your use of the service as private and confidential and does not check, edit, or reveal it to any third parties except where it believes in good faith, such action is necessary to comply with the applicable legal and regulatory processes, or to protect and defend the rights of other users or to enforce the terms of service which are binding on all the users of obituaryads.com . We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Third Party Offers